This may be the most photos I’ve uploaded to a blog post yet! So many great pictures, so many beautiful memories of our vacation at Mont Tremblant!
Looking back at the photos of my family I appreciate, even more, the time that we had together at this breathtaking place. Even though I am seven months pregnant and couldn’t partake in some of the activities, it was just as fun to see the enjoyment on the faces of my boys as I sat cozy by the outdoor fires.
On the night we arrived, we ate at The Pizzeria and dove into some delicious desserts. This restaurant is a great spot to bring the family. It was absolutely kid/baby friendly. Rick and I had also been there on our own and had loved their pizza! Just as good on our second visit, we found the crust to be thin and savoury and loaded with delicious, meaty toppings.
One of Owen’s requests were to go back to the Fairmont Hotel for their breakfast buffet so we made that a priority. It did not disappoint! What a beautiful array of foods!—everything from local to imported cheeses, fresh baked pastries, and a wide selection of fresh, ripe fruits. While there were other hot and cold dishes to sample, a chef was also waiting to make omelettes, waffles, and a favourite of mine—Egg’s Benedict.
Accepting the invitation to pamper myself, I decided to give myself an extra treat and make a day of it at the Fairmont. I spent my afternoon at the Spa De Tremblant while the boys did some skiing. The Relaxing Prenatal Massage I selected was followed by a warm tea in their lounge and as I looked out from the spa to the incredible views, I was in total peace and comfort.
We enjoyed every minute at the Mont Tremblant Village. Our days were filled with activities that took us splashing around in the Aquacenter and “escaping” out of the Escape room. I watched my boys take to the slopes skiing, skate under bright blue skies and tube over fresh, white, snow.
Most of our nights ended by the hot tub back at our hotel. We stayed at Lodge De La Montagne. It was the first time that we had stayed there and we loved it! It was the perfect location and the boys liked it because it was right beside the ski rentals. The indoor-outdoor hot tubs were really great and our room was like a condo. We felt at home.
Here is some other great info that I came to learn while staying in The Village:
- More accessible than ever with Porter flying from Toronto Billy Bishop and Air Canada frying from Toronto Pearson
- Unique Log cabin airport only 45 mins from Tremblant Resort with available shuttle service
- Ski free when flying in Tremblant
- 2 free weekday lift tickets when you fly into Tremblant during the week.
- Kids aged 2 to 12 fly free when accompanied by a paying adult on Porter and Air Canada flights
During School Breaks
- 5 days of skiing for $119 for kids aged 6 to 17
- Weekends included
- 1 week of ski lessons for kids for kids aged 3 to 12
- 4 full days with same instructor from Monday to Thursday
- Priority access to the lifts
- Healthy lunch boxes
- A photo souvenir
- Flaik GPS tracking system included
- Great lodging variety with 1900 units in 13 different hotels, 5 of which being renowned banners (Westin Resort & Spa Tremblant, Holiday Inn Express, Marriott Residence Inn, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Fairmont Tremblant)
- Kids 17 and under stay free if accompanied by an adult
- Tremblant privileges program for guests lodging in a Tremblant participating hotel
- Free access to First Tracks
- Free skate loan
- Free sliding evenings
Activities & Entertainment during school breaks
- Fun games at Place St-Bernard in the afternoon
Great variety of non-ski activities for everybody
- Sleigh Rides
- Snowshoe and Fondue Tour
- Fireman Snowshoe Tour
- Tree to Tree adventure
- Cross country skiing
- Alpine Touring
- Ice Climbing
- Helicopter rides
- La Source Aquaclub
- Studio Créatif
- Univers Toutou ( Build a bear )
- Mission Liberté
Mont Tremblant as quickly become a favourite place to visit for my family and I am already dropping hints to my husband that we go back for March Break ☺ Such a beautiful place to take time for us and to make memories for a lifetime!
Thank you for having us back @montremblant !
Remember these cute photos I was posting around the holidays?!? 🙂 We had so much fun working with Mandy Leishman owner/operator of Lemontree Photography that I had to repost to let you know that they will be having Valentine’s Day minis coming up February 4th here in London ON.
I have used their bright and beautiful studio a few times for Ella’s 1st Birthday photos and to film the pregnancy workout videos Andrea Merucci Hsiung and I have been shooting. The staff is so courtesy and lovely, we just keep going back! 🙂
Thank you again Lemontree Photography for your lovely service and special moments captured!
X0x The Toth Family