We’re just about to leave this morning and I’m dying to see the sun. If you can’t get away this winter to warmer weather, bring the warmth in to your home with Urban Barn’s NEW spring collection! I love all the soft and bright colours for spring and the girls loved to touch and feel all the textures. I think the beds were their favourite to test out. 😉
I love the quality of the fabrics, the coziness of their blankets and the accent pieces they have in store help tie everything together. Its kind of fun to change up decor for different seasons, for me its a fresh start.
For new arrivals click here.
The girls and I went home with some really great pieces for my master. Want a little hint? Lots of soft colours, and one particular colour that makes me think of my baby girls. Can’t wait to share our spring makeover with you once we’re home.
Have a great week everyone and happy shopping!! 🙂
We’ve been passing colds around all winter long that a much needed week in the sunshine is just what the doctor ordered. I wanted Owen to come with us but he wanted to stay home with Rick and Sean. What a responsible young fella to not want to miss a week of school… Or perhaps he just wanted some boy time to play videos games. 😉 Nonetheless, we will do something fun with him over march break. 🙂
The last time I took Owen and Ella to Florida to visit my Mom while she was vacationing, it was a disaster. Owen had a major allergic reaction and Ella came down with a really bad cold. It would never stop me from going again but I think it has me checking over my list of things to bring a few more times so I’m better prepared.
Below is what I’ve packed for our trip. Thought it might help some of you who are about to start travelling over the march break and also I wanted to share in case I have happened to miss something that you know is a MUST when travelling. Feel free to leave a comment below! 🙂
- Our cute swim suits from SWIMCO that you helped pick out! 🙂
- Hats and sandals. Summer clothes for during the day, warmer clothes with sleeves for night. A jacket for each.
- Body Splash wash & the loofah and soap bar by WAXON Bar London. I’ve bee using the wash and it smells amazingggg and I’ve been holding on to the loofah soap bar to exfoliate and cleanse while on vacation. I want to come back with the most radiant sun kissed skin! 🙂
- Sunscreen and Baby Be Mine Natural Coconut bath. What I love about Baby Be Mine is that it keeps our skin extra moisturized and it also contains a natural amount of sunscreen. Of course, our skin needs more that the amount in coconut oil so I always bring sunscreen for myself and the kiddos. Aveeno is my favourite brand you can buy pretty much anywhere. THINK baby is another brand I have to pick up still, I purchased it the last time at Cheeky Monkey.
- My diaper bag that will hold everything by ooobaby. I love that its sleek and stylish, doesn’t necessarily look like a diaper bag but holds everything I needs from snacks, to a change pad to their iPad… Literally, everything.
- Snacks! KIND snacks for Ella and I. Its nice to have a healthy option on hand while you’re waiting to board the plane.
- Clean bottles and to-go containers of formula. I found ready to use ones from similac that fill up a full 6oz bottle which will be perfect for traveling.
- My camera, charger packs and extra memory cards.
- Phone charger
- Mia’s sleep buddy, bed sheets, sleep sac and sleep machine. Hopefully we can keep on track even while away.
- Bites & Stings by Orange Naturals. I came across this brand at The Bump to Baby Show and I love their line of products!
- Diapers, wipes & sanitizing wipes to wipe down trays and seats. I’m a total germaphobe.
- Our new 1st Class Kid Travel Pillow from Travel Tots. I can’t wait to give this a try on our flight, I’ve only heard the best things!
- Passports, travel documents
And last but not least, I’m packing a change of clothes for the girls in the diaper bag. I don’t know why but somehow it’s ONLY when we travel or have to be somewhere that someone has a accident or blows out of their diaper. It took a few times, but I’ve learned my lesson. lol